With the popularity of safety awareness, the baby’s safety seat usage rate has increased year by year. Many parents feel that it is better to install in the back seat after buying it. If you want the safety seat to work, you must pay attention to the following aspects.
- Where is the safest installation?
The safest position must be behind the driver, because our car is in the left driving mode, the right rear line has certain obstacles and blind spots, and in the event of an accident, the driver often subconsciously chooses to protect himself from the left, so the safety seat The first choice must be right behind the driver, which is the left side of the back seat.
- A person driving with a baby under 2 years old, where should the safety seat be?
The baby is still in the state of being taken care of, and it is placed in the safest left rear. It is inevitable that the parents will not feel at ease when driving, and they may frequently turn back and cause accidents. Some parents put their baby in the co-pilot for convenience, this is absolutely impossible.
The first officer is the most dangerous position in the accident, and when the airbag pops up, the impulse may directly cause the baby to suffocate. Children under the age of 12 are not recommended to appear in the first officer. In addition, the flight of the co-pilot compartment may also hurt the baby.
Therefore, it is necessary to take a step back and install it behind the first officer to facilitate the parents to observe the baby’s condition through the rearview mirror during driving. As long as there are other people present, remember to move the safety seat back to the left.
- A baby under one year old needs to sit back to the driver!
For babies weighing less than 10 kg, the safety basket is the best choice. Because the traffic accidents are mostly stopped, the passengers will move forward because of inertia. The baby’s cervical spine under one year needs extra protection, so the seat needs to be reversed. Installation, baby and driver back to back.
- How do two babies in the house install a safety seat?
The baby who needs extra attention is placed in the right rear. Usually, the elderly are in the left rear and the younger baby is in the right rear. If there are other passengers in the car, please take the initiative to sit in the middle of the two safety seats to take care of the children.
- Need to change diapers during driving, feeding?
Of course, you have to stop by Don’t think that Dad is driving, it is convenient for my mother to pick up the breasts in the back. The danger will happen in an instant. The baby should stay in the safety seat as long as he is in the car. And the bumping of feeding or changing diapers can not guarantee the stability of the baby’s cervical spine, even the sudden braking is harmful to the baby’s brain development.
- Do you need a safety seat for long-distance coaches and taxis?
A basket-type safety seat can be prepared. If you are renting a car, you can ask the car rental company whether to provide a safety seat in advance. The basket-type safety seat can prevent accidents and be used as an artifact to carry a low-month-old baby. More care is more than one point of protection!
Finally, give a warm reminder to your parents:
- Don’t sit in the seat because the baby is crying. The baby eats in the dining chair and the car is in the safety seat. It is customary to develop and can’t bargain.
- The safety seat must use a special connection buckle for regular installation. Can not be tied directly with the safety belt.
- Baby uses a safety seat in winter and needs to use a safety shoulder strap after taking off the jacket.
- For babies under one year old, you cannot choose a forward seat.
- The foreign safety seat is installed at the right rear because the cab is on the right